May Favourites!

Hi Everyone!


It's that time of the month again where all the 'monthly favourites' posts & videos go live!
So today I thought that I would share some of my personal favourites with you all!



First of all, can you believe that its June tomorrow! I'm super excited because this is the month were I finish my school exams (19th June) and this is something that I cannot wait for! 
Without making this post super long, lets jump straight into it.
Also, be sure to comment down below what your favourites were this month?


I'm going to start with a fashion piece, these Primark heels!
How gorgeous are these? I fell in love with them right after I saw them. You might have seen these beauties being mentioned by other bloggers also as they are a great purchase and are loved by everyone!
They come in this brown leather look as well as in black (which I really want to purchase too) They are very comfortable and look  great with jeans. I feel like they make any casual outfit a little more dressy and put together!
These are still available in shops so make sure you give them a go yourself!



I have been loving the I Love... cosmetic range.
This bubble bath & shower crème as well as this exfoliating shower smoothie have a lovely mango and papaya scent! The bubble bath creates a tone of bubbles and transforms your bath into something that reminds me of a fruit basket. This is all because of its refreshing and sweet scent. The scrub is very gentle and leaves the skin very soft.
Over all I have enjoyed these a lot this month and will definitely try out some other products from this range.



This NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee has been my all time favourite lip gloss!
 I have mentioned this product in one of my previous posts but I thought I'd mention it again.
It is very creamy and smells divine! 
If you haven't tried any of these before you definitely should.



This favourite might be a little TMI for some of you, but it is Victorias Secret PINK pants!
I love these because there is so many colours/ patterns/ shapes to choose from. They are great quality and affordable.
I got these recently because I have been loving the ones that I owned previously!



Getting off the pant topic haha. Here are two of my favourite nail polishes of this month.
I find the Barry M nail polishes to be the best!  I always rave about them! They last for over a week without chipping and have a great colour pay off.
My favourites are the lilac one in Fondant & beige one in Do It Like A Nude.



A product that's possibly everyone's favourite is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.
 I have been loving this product for a while now but I had to mention it for you all that haven't tried it yet! My one is in the shade Fair 1.
It works great as a highlighter also.



I have enjoyed using this Sleek Brow Kit
It's super easy to use and makes the brows look great. My one is in the shade Light 817. It comes with a wax, powder, tiny brushes and small brow tweezers. 



Lastly, this has been my favourite body lotion of the month and I feel like it will be my favourite for a while now!
 It's the AVON Cocoa Butter
Check out my previous post for a full review of it.



I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram to see what I'm loving on a daily basis.
Have a great Sunday!
-Marta



Comments

  1. I STILL need to try the Collection concealer... that's it next time I go to Boots I am getting one!
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you definitely should! It's great coverage x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous heels - I wouldn't have thought that they were from Primark x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They definitely don't look like they're from Primark you're right:)

      Delete
  3. Love the heels and the shades of the nail polishes- they are gorgeous!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nail polish colours are so pretty!
    Good luck with your exams! Not long to go x

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, counting down the days😌x

      Delete
  5. I love the collection lasting perfection concealer it gives such good coverage xx
    http://millie-kate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm desperate to try the NXY butter glosses, they look so lovely! Those shoes are just perfect! I'm definitely going to look for them next time I'm in store!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those heels!! Ah they are so beautiful, I bought a pair of sandals kind of similar to them, but I would love a pair of heels like that too! Also love the Pink purchases, that store is so cute! Great post!

    Diana xo | My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes!
    That sleek brow kit must be an all time favourite of mine :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those heels are amazing, I told myself I was done with Primark this month because I have already spent way too much in there, but I need these!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk / / x

    ReplyDelete
  10. One thing I've learned in life is that you can never have enough shoes, underwear. bags and lipsticks :D
    Shoes and nail polishes look awesome x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment