L'Oreal True Match Foundation

Hi Everyone!

Today's post is a review of the L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation.


A lot of people have been using and talking about this foundation. It's been out for quite a long time now but I never got around to trying it out. So I bought it almost a week ago since my tan is fading now and most of my foundations don't match my skin colour (which is sad!).
I have been using it since to let you all know what I think. 

I believe it comes in 14 different shades, which is great as you can definitely get a shade that suits you. It's very lightweight and is a light to medium coverage. I bought my foundation in the shade C2 Rose Vanilla if you're wondering.


 One pump of the foundation covers my whole face, that means that it won't run out as fast. It has SPF 17 and it does feel very creamy.
Some people say that it doesn't work for them, I feel like it works for me and I will definitely carry on using it. It stays on for the whole day without fading.
Over all I really like it!


Have you used this foundation before? What other foundations do you recommend?

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Have a great rest of the week,

Comments