The Balm | Mary-Lou Manizer

Hi Everyone!


I recently bought this beauty! The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer since I've heard amazing things about it.
I own a lot of highlighters but this one is by far my new favourite. I've used it everyday since I bought it. I got mine in Debenhams for anyone from Ireland that's wondering where to get it.


It's such a lovely champagne colour and it blends very nicely. It doesn't have chunky glitter which is good. It gives an amazing glow to the cheeks which you can actually see. You can also use it as an eye shadow or in the inner corners of your eyes to brighten them up. Its super pigmented and smooth. A little goes a long way because of it's pigmentation. 


The packaging is very pretty, it has a mirror inside and comes with a great amount of product. 
The only bad (not too bad) thing about it is that its a little hard to open.

Over all, its a MUST HAVE and is definitely worth the money. I'm so impressed with it.

What's your favourite highlighter?

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Have a nice day,


Comments

  1. I've got a mini version of this in my In the Balm of Your Hand palette and although I don't usually wear highlighter I've been loving it!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment